Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My First Blog

Today is the day I will begin blogging. I just have too much to say! There are just too many statuses I would like to elaborate on that I post on facebook - that may not all be facebook appropriate. So, let's give this blogging hobby a chance! I am like an onion. I have many layers (and not just meaning all my fat rolls) I have many layers of my personality. My favorite thing to do is laugh until I pee, and then laugh because I'm peeing.

 My life is complex, but it's mine! I have been married to my main squeeze for 12 years. Together, we have 3 boys. That's right, folks! I said ALL BOYS - 3 OF THEM! That alone brings it's own layers to my personality! I always have a lot to say and it's usually because of my boys! I am the Queen of my castle. God didn't think I needed to share it with any princesses, so I make sure all the boys know that I am royalty! By that, I mean I am usually a royal pain! But, I get my point across. 


 I have a great family, and I am very proud of all of my many blessings that came to my life in human form. My parents are the greatest! My brothers and I are very close, and they have fabulous girls that they have chosen to spend the rest of their lives with! and I cherish all of my relationships with my family. We are good at creating memories and being there for each other! That's what all good families do, right?

 I have the greatest friends a girl could ever ask for. I know what you're thinking! Everyone thinks that they have the greatest friends. But, that's just because they have never met mine!
We only get one chance in this life. No do-overs. This life is not a rough draft, it's our only shot at leaving a legacy. 

I have so many fun stories to share with y'all! Hope you continue to follow my blog!

2 comments:

  1. SO SO SO excited you have a blog now!!! But we gotta get you a follow button added so I can follow along, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So much fun!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete